Search

3/11/2013

Where is AAECPC?

Hello People! For a Long long time nothing has been posted!
So I've decided to start it up again You will not see much activity on this blog until Mid- April that's because im working on a bunch of new things for this blog. But stay tuned! Mabskey, Lola66775 and Camdude 7 all left me High and Dry with the blog in my own hands! Lola66775 and Camdude 7 Didn't really post much BUT! Mabskey used to post like 2 times per day! So yeah this Blog is getting a whole new look. I'm making a whole new Blogging account and Others!

Two last things to say to you Guys is that I will try to make an update post about Every Friday possibly. Maybe Saturday and Last thing is that we will Hire 1 Penguin to help us post! But you need to show me that you are experienced and you won't Leave all the work for me!

-Bosker594 Follow me on twitter @Bosker594Cp for more Updates and Others! Minecraft Ect.
I know about 50% of you don't Care about Minecraft but i will try to make a different blog for Minecraft updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment